Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Great Grandma


We put Grandma on a plane this morning. She is headed to California. We
packed her new picture book. It's the perfect size. She will be able to enjoy that wherever she goes. Thank you,Katie, for putting that all together - what a treasure!



And thanks to Ems and Jacob for a fun New Year's Eve party!!!
As some of you know, Grandma went to bed that night at 9:00. It was amazing that she could sleep through all the noise. At 1:30 a.m., when everything quieted down and we were cleaning up, Grandma got up, put her robe on and made her bed - she thought it was morning! (well, I guess it was)



2 comments:

  1. here here! to a great new years eve party! (or so I heard from the back room) I didn't know grandma woke up when everyone left. that is kinda funny. your quiet shield must have worked. but you should have prayed for AFTER the party too. and those are cute pictures. I want to steal them. I can click on one and it gets big but the other one doesn't. hmmm. I like when you post mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love grandma. She will be missed.

    ReplyDelete